Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Video Games Live Review

Last night my wife and I went to the sold out Video Games Live concert.



Video Games Live come in and using one of your local orchestra and choir perform musical scores from video games. They included 3 giant video screens displaying images from the games or associated with the games to accompany musical score. One Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII is amazing to see and hear performed this way.

I was a little torn about going being the Capitals vs Penguins game just went into overtime when I had to leave but I have no regrets. This was an awesome show and the Regina Symphony Orchestra and junior Philharmonic Choir sounded amazing. I can't remember when I thought they sounded better.

If this show comes to your town go.

No comments:

Post a Comment