Friday, May 22, 2009

Robs New Must Play Game





Yesterday I walked into my friendly neighborhood video game store to peruse the stock and ran across this little gem. Just looking at this I knew it had to be a horrible game, and the reviews I have since read have backed that up beyond all question. Still, I gotta say, that cover art made it mighty hard for me to walk out of the store without a copy, price tag and cranky wife be damned.

Why spend money on developers when all you need is good cover art? Gotta get me copy, and right quick.

I'll leave you with that thought and one screenshot from the game:


4 comments:

  1. You know I was looking at that in Future Shop the other day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's apparently got a co-op mode in it. I have got to try this game, I mean zombies, bikini's and buckets of blood, where's the down side I ask you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well every review is bad so there's got to be some down side lol. Apparently this is a popular game series in Japan it's the first Western Release of the title

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah, they just don't appreciate the good things in life. I found a torrent for it so I'm gonna get a copy and try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete