Thursday, May 28, 2009

Terminator Toys


Well as has been the case since the glory days of Lucas in the late 70's, the release of a new movie also means the release of new toys, and I have to say I like what I've seen from the new Terminator movie.

As is often the case, without seeing the movie it can be difficult to decide which figures are worth picking up, and the Terminator line seems to be no exception. What it does have though is a couple of cool terminators that I'm actually really tempted by.

The selection I saw was at a local Wal-Mart, so by no means the complete collection, but I was quite impressed with the 6 inch T 600 and 700's real nice pieces of work, but don't take my word for it, check em out yourself:


At 12 bucks each they aren't even badly priced, not cheap but not ridiculous either. Taking into account whats on the toy shelves right now, these are my recommendation.

Unless you want a 12" articulated Spock.

No comments:

Post a Comment