Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stupid Plots: Transformers (2007)

With the new Transformers movie coming out shortly I was thinking about 2007s movie.

I know that most of my male counter parts loved Transformers (2007): I know people who when to the theater 3 times to see it raving about the hotness of Megan Fox and the cool action. For me however this movie was ruined completely when:
Captain Lennox takes control of the cubey thing and decides the best course of action is to take it to the city. Yeah asshole great idea! Lets take the unknown alien artifact that is known to turn every day objects into killing machines to a highly populated civilian setting. The giant robots chasing you will obviously hold back not wanting to hurt bystanders in the cross fire.

Seriously, that was the point when this movie went from being okay to being completely stupid. Plus how the hell did Shia LaBeouf from Even Stevens get to be a movie headliner before Christy Carlson Romano.

2 comments:

  1. Dude the 'cubey thing'was called the All Spark, you eloquent bastard you. Good call with the Megan Fox thing though, I'm sick of that dumb broad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha well the good Captain refers to it as the cubey thing so I think I can to lol.

    ReplyDelete