Thursday, December 18, 2014

Portal 2

I liked Portal 2, there isn't a great deal to separate it from it's progenitor, other than multiplayer, for which I do not care, but it does add in a few things and fills out the Aperture Science back story as elegantly as I could imagine. This is essentially what a sequel should strive to be.

If you played Portal you've played Portal 2, solve puzzles to continue, but this time with a bit more characterization to the facility. The feeling of the passage of time in the lower levels of the facility work great, as do the voiceovers to fill in the history, plus the addition of the means to create portals in new places. Small changes, but well done.
Potral 2, now more portally!
I don't know what more to say about Portal 2, you should play this game for yourself, if you haven't already. 10/10 for this title, I can't find anything wrong with this game or anything that could have been done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment