Monday, December 8, 2014

Bioshock

Every once and a while a perfect melding of theme, action, story, and execution, giving a ray of sunshine into AAA gaming that will reinforce your belief in the purpose of humanity: this games name was Bioshock. If you have played the game then all I can say is "I know, right?"; if you have not, then I have no words for you, and must ask, why do you hate your life?

Underwater civilization in collapse, crazed super powered drug addicts, armour plated Goliaths, and creepy little girls, this game has it all. Rarely has an FPS/RPG ever worked this well but it does.
There it all is.
Bioshock falls firmly in my top 5 games of all time. I don't remember how many times I've played through it and I've been enthralled by every moment I spent in Rapture.

10/10 there is literally nothing more I can say about this game without writing volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment