Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dark Avengers

So back a few months ago Darcy talked about this one and while I don't want to steal any of this thunder I have to come on and recommend this one myself. I finally got around to reading this one, now in issue 6, and I have to say I'm really impressed. I highly recommend checking this one out.

Now let me just say I'm not ready to renounce DC comics and swear undieing allegiance to Marvel. While I fully enjoy this run and am looking forward to the next ones, I still fully expect that Marvel writers will eventually step up to the plate and ruin it. Sooner or later they're going to make up a story line about Norman Osborn having an eating disorder or Moonstone will acquire a past with an abusive father, and then it's all going to go downhill.

This is a great run and fortunately, due to the nature of the team, I don't expect it to last long enough to come to that. Long story short, get it while the gettin' is good.

I'd still rather read DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment