Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mickey Rourke in Iron Man 2


Now I don't have a big problem with Mickey Rourke, I don't hate him, but I also don't love him, although I do know at least one person who does. Any ideas who that would be Darcy? So when earlier I read that he was going to be in the next Iron Man movie I though "Cool, he might be OK. I mean he is big and ugly, perfect material for a villain. Then I saw this:


I've never followed Iron Man closely, mainly because he's Marvel and I don't care for a lot of their stuff, so I'd never heard of Whiplash before but after doing a little reading about him I thought he'd make a cool villain for the movie. My only problem is the picture above, I mean what the hell is that supposed to be? I hope to god this is a pre-taping prototype for his suit cause quite frankly what he's wearing up there looks like something from a cheap 80's sci-fi movie, something that Jean Claude Van Damme would have fought in 1987. Seriously, look at that getup!

I still have high hopes for this movie, I loved the first one and it looks like a lot of the writing and creativity from the first one have gone into the story and plot for this one. However, I'm wondering if I'm getting my hopes up a bit high.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I stopped loving Mickey after the Wrestler. lol

    That outfit reminds me of the outfits in Jean Claude's Cyborg. Cool

    ReplyDelete