Friday, June 26, 2009

Big Brother Blizzard: Women's Undergarments

I made an interesting observation on the visuals of women's underwear while dual boxing with two accounts on World of Warcraft.

I decided I wanted to try a druid again so created a male Night Elf on my main account. Now wanting to take advantage of the recruit a friend triple XP I decided I'd create him a hot chick human priest named Ouch on my other account who would simply follow my druid around while he does quests so he levels faster. No being a somewhat infantile heterosexual male it make sense to me that Ouch should run around behind him in her underwear improving the scenery of the Night Elf opening area. That's when I discovered something interesting.


Apparently, Ouch's view of her underwear is a bit more revealing than what the rest of the WoW world sees and I'm pretty sure this is a change. The view on the left is what Ouch's underwear looks like on her account but the view on the right is what my druid sees for her underwear. Can't help but wonder if Blizzard is trying to get people to cut back on naked dancing.

***Update***
Okay I tried again and didn't get the same results. Must have been been a glitch :(

No comments:

Post a Comment