Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bejeweled

What does one say about Bejeweled that hasn't already been said? Not much, if you like a casual game then this one is for you. To be blunt, if you need to read a blog about Bejeweled then maybe video games aren't really you're "thing" (that's right, I played the nerd snob card).

My library included Bejeweled Deluxe, Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, and Bejeweled Twist (I bought the entire Popcap library when I first joined Steam, my wife loves these games). Not much difference between any of them so they'll get treated as one.

Behold: Bejeweled!
Bottom line, they're fun casual strategy games (Steam classification, not mine). You can kill a little time here, or a lot, no story to get bogged down in and the game play could be grasped by an encephalitic chimp with late stage rabies.

Rated 7/10, you know exactly what you're getting with this one although, I will say, other games have done it better by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment