Monday, March 16, 2015

Samarost 2

Here's the thing with Samarost 2: I don't know WTF is going on! Is it a decent looking game? Sure. Is it a properly responding game? I think so, but I'm not really sure what to expect it to do. Is it a bad game? Hell if I know.
All your big eared little dude needs in one place.
You play a little dude searching for his dog who was kidnapped by aliens, who can't identify with that story? The game is vaguely intriguing, but with so little context on what to do in it I have a hard time forcing myself to play it. The game is essentially a point and click adventure: click an item to interact with it in an effort to influence another, which allow you to continue to the next screen, simple enough, right? Yes, it is, however without context it doesn't feel like enough, just a series of meaningless interactions.

I'm doing 4/10 on this one: It's cheap but, while I admit I didn't give it a lot of time, it did nothing to grab me in the time I gave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment