Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bit.Trip Runner

Ah yes, Bit.Trip Runner, where do I start? There is so much to hate here, graphics, music, platforming, it's like someone said "What is the perfect game to make this random internet dude want to shoot himself in the face with a bazooka?" and got the answer.Think deus ex machina in reverse
This screenshot is almost pure hatred!
The game plays as a quick time platforming event, you are run along the screen needing to avoid obstacles and grab items as you go, while listening to Atari era music, which is fully justified by the graphics. I will say the game has good physics and, if you get your timing right, the game will deliver an experience for you.

1/10, I hated this game, I'm angry I installed it, and I'm disappointed in myself for even sampling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment