Monday, March 9, 2015

Hammerwatch

I expected to hate Hammerwatch when I first started it up, low-res graphics, top down perspective, and the done to death dungeon crawler concept, but I didn't, I even found myself enjoying it. I would caution though, there doesn't appear to  be a save system, so forget between session progress and I hope you enjoy playing the starting levels over and over again.
Everything I just said in one, easy to use, graphic.
There isn't a lot to this game, you wander through the levels killing enemies and picking up treasure, which can be used to buy upgrades from vendors hanging around here and there. It's actually meant to be a co-op game, allowing what appears to be 4 people to play at the same time (who are these weirdo's looking for other people online to hang out with?) Very little to be said past that.

There is little to actually recommend this game, but there is much less going against it so, all in all, if you manage to get this on sale, it's worth a few bucks. 7/10 just because I got a a few hours out of it and I doubt I paid much for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment