Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Online WoW Guides

I created a Death Knight in WoW (World of Warcraft) a week ago and while doing a little research on the class I stumpled across this web site.

http://www.wow-pro.com/

On this site they have an assortment of Leveling, Class, Gold Earning, etc ... guides, all for free! I tried the Death Knight level 55 to 61 guide and was pretty impressed. So impressed I just used the a big portion of that quest circuit to level up my Shaman to 60 (Death Knights seem to level a little faster than Shamans). I just started the Outland leveling guide and would give it a thumbs up so far. Plus, I also scanned the Shaman Class guide to improve my ability to deal out damage. All in all a pretty valuable site with some good references and did I mention it was free!

Typically I'm not a huge fan of guides : an RPG game should involve exploration and discovery. However, sometimes you just want to get your toon beefed up so you can joint the rest of your guild on high level raids and in that case these leveling guides are an awesome resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment