Monday, January 5, 2015

Dungeonland

It's hard to argue with free to play games and Dungeonland is a cool game, looks like it could be a lot of fun, if you have friends, and a controller wouldn't hurt either.

The premise is you're in an amusement park built for heroes, you go through the different 'levels' with a team of heroes, smashing your way through bad guys. The game is bright and colourful, and has a cheery feel to it. As always with free to play, the in game purchases will add up pretty quickly, so take the base game with a grain of salt.
Throwing knives, magicians, and sheep, this game has it all.
The game can be solo played, the game partners you with bots, but it's quite obvious that it's meant for groups of friends. I played through the first level and found myself wanting to do a bit more, but I doubt I will if I can't find anyone to play with. I should also note, I played with a keyboard and mouse, but I think it would have been a better experience with the controller, things just didn't feel right; that's not a complaint, just an observation.

I'm going to go 7/10, although that may be a bit higher than I feel for it, it appears to be a great game for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment