Monday, November 3, 2014

World of Goo

I've played World of Goo in the past, but it's always a fight to get it up and running. To be blunt, I don't think the game offers enough to make it worth the fight.

World of Goo is actually neat little game, you get a bunch of goo blobs and need to build structures out of them to complete goals; imagine trying to build a ladder out of Jello blocks to replace a light bulb and you have the game.

A viscous, organic, and jiggly tower of Babel
The game works well, once you get it started, and the puzzles offer challenge, but I keep coming back to the difficulty starting it up.

I'm going 4/10 on this one, the game is decently made and is fun, once you get it running. If I was pirating this game I'd work and tweak for as long as it took, but I'm not, I paid for this game, it should work when I start it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment