Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Burn Zombie Burn

Burn Zombie Burn must be a prototype for All Zombies Must Die that someone decided to monetize, but I actually have no problem with that.

The title sums up the game nicely, you wander around levels mowing down wave after wave of zombies, using weapons you find scattered around, up to, and including a Gatling gun; how often do you get the chance to use a Gatling gun on waves of zombies? If you answer anything other than "All the time!" then it's not enough
Not pictured here: Giant zombies shooting flames out of their asses.
I had a lot of fun with this game, which is not hard to believe as it's the perfect embodiment of a good night out. I don't think there is enough to keep a person happy long term, but sometimes fun enough is enough.

I'm going 7/10 with this one, lots of fun and good looking, but I had trouble getting it out of it's small windowed display and I think the price might be too high for what you get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment