Thursday, November 6, 2014

Venice Deluxe

Venice Deluxe is a different game than I'm used to, a kind of casual action puzzler I guess. Not a badly made game, but I don't think it's my cup of tea.

They could have set this pretty much anyplace, so there's no real hook for the Venice aspect; your onscreen avatar is a gondola and you ride a rising wave of water, but just about anything could have been substituted there. Let's chalk this one up to faux snobbery.
Truly, an example of old Italian something or other
You shoot objects from your gondola into moving targets, trying to spin the objects to cascade into other targets. As you progress things get harder and your very limited on tries, missing an object drops it in the water and is lost. Only point to this game is building points, not exactly a good gaming model for this age.

This is gettign a 4/10, not a bad game in any aspect, but I need a bit more out of my games.


No comments:

Post a Comment