Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Talismania Deluxe

Talismania Deluxe is yet another Popcap casual game, but different, and in a good way. Although there is little new implemented in the design, the layout and general feel are quite pleasing.

The game play is connecting lines on a geometric screen to form a path between 2 or more objects, trying to catch powerups and bonuses in between to boost your score. Finishing screens give you points to build assorted items, all associated with Greek mythology.

Connecting lines has never been so full of connectivity.
The Greek mythology references, including mini games oriented around the gods, are nothing special, but I do appreciate the references. I don't think I learned much I didn't already know, but it is interesting to be reminded of these things.

I'm going 7/10 on this one, not a complex game, and some of the puzzles get frustrating, but it is very cheap and drives enough to burn a few hours away on.

No comments:

Post a Comment