Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dynamite Jack

Today I gave Dynamite Jack a shot and I think I like it. A very simple game actually, but still engaging enough to interest me.

You have been captured in battle and put to work in a mine, but now it's time to escape. You have to find your way through a darkened maze of tunnels and rooms avoiding hazards to survive.

Run into the light little dude!
To make your way through you have unlimited bombs, use them to open passageways and kill guards, being careful not to be seen while planting the bombs. It doesn't get much more complicated than memorizing patterns, but there is an exploration aspect as well.

I'm giving this one an 7/10, it's simple, but still engaged me enough to burn through a few levels during the trial start up. I'd go higher if it was cheaper, but 9.99 is more than I'd want to pay for this one. Still, if you do find it cheap, I think it's worth grabbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment