Monday, February 16, 2015

Peggle

If you don't know Peggle than I can only assume you are a "Serious" gamer or just too important for the human race in general. My library included both Peggle Deluxe and Peggle Nights and, although I enjoy these games, one is pretty much the same as another.

A video version of Plinko, the goal is simple, fire a ball through the pegs and hit all the orange ones before you run out of balls. There are power up pegs and a few other minor details, but that's enough to let you know what's going on.
If not Peggle, then, what?
I don't know why this game is so enthralling, but I've never once started it without playing at least an hour of it, it just seems to hit the addiction triggers. I'll go 7/10 because, although I don't know why I like it so much, I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment