Tuesday, February 3, 2015

AZMD Scorepocalypse

AZMD Scorepocalyse is almost a sequel to All Zombies Must Die; technically it is a sequel, but one that doesn't even try to grow beyond it's roots, but thats not really a bad thing. AZMD takes all the arcadey fun from it's predecessor and just runs with it, the whole, and only real, point is to score high. I'm not usually about scoring points, but when it feels right it just feels right. Jump in, start slaying zombies, and try to live as long as possible.
Who doesn't enjoy Black Friday at the mall?
It boils down to this, if you like All Zombies Must Die, which I did, you'll like this for a while (even I have to admit there is only so much of the same game that can be played at any one time). I gave the original 8/10 so I'll give this the same, 8/10; it lost some points for being the same thing rehashed, but it gained a bit for being a cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment