Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fitness Dash

Fitness Dash is one of those quick time event style casual games, pointing and clicking your way to success, this time in the form of running a gym. Place people on equipment, wait for them to ask for something, like a towel or water, then supply it for them, and, finally clean up everything when they are finished. All actions are simple click on the item deals, the faster you click the better the experience, the better the money, which allows you to put more people through, make more money, and upgrade your equipment/facilities.
You're the perky redhead to the right.
This style of game is not hardcore or complex, but I can get into them when the mood strikes me. Having said that, this one didn't do much for me, I don't know if it was the soundtrack, the gym setting, or my mood was just wrong, but I wasn't feeling anylove.

6/10, it seems to deliver what it set out to and I can't find a fault with it beyond my own preferences, but I still can't truly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment