Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shit My Dad Says: The Next Iteration

OK, i had previously meant to do a blog on WoW, talk about my hunters new pet, but that will have to wait because this might be the coolest thing ever (Yes even cooler than taming a plague hound).

If you'll remember, my best buddy guy gave a review of a Tweet titled Shit my Dad Says. Now I, as I have gone to great lengths to point out in the past, have no love for social networking, especially Twitter, but I also enjoy a good laugh regardless of the source, and this was a good piece that has a form of home spun wisdom to it.

Now what is cool about a rehashed blog? Nothing really, which brings me to the crux of this post, apparently the rights to this account have been optioned to CBS who is turning it into a TV show. Now to be fair I don't watch much TV, but when you consider they've signed none other than William Shatner to be Dad I gotta at least show up for it.

Seriously, how cool is that? William Shatner rocks man, he fully realizes his career is largely a joke so he's just trying to make the best of it. Can you think of a better actor to play a crotchety old man spitting out verbal abuse in the form of advice? Me either!

No comments:

Post a Comment