Friday, September 18, 2009

Now There is Some Good Advice Here: Shit MyDadSays

A friend of mine runs a humorous blog where every once in a while he shares some Internet gold with the masses. One such nugget was a Tweet, or whatever you call a twitter site, called shitmydadsays. I now visit this page every day.

Don't get me wrong I don't have a Twitter account anymore and I firmly believe very very very few people are interesting enough to pull off a worthwhile Twitter run. I did say in the past that there are a few worthy Twitters going on and shitmydadsays is one. Not only is it humorous but there is some damn good life advice there that I think needs to be shared.

1) "The universe does not give a fuck about you. You are a speck in its shit."

Why do I like this quote: well there seems to be an epidemic of people wallowing in their own sense of self importance. Thank god I'm a humble bastard but it seems like a plethora of the human race needs to read this piece of Dad advice and take it to heart. :)

2)
"Don't listen to the pussy side of you when you make a decision. People gravitate towards being a pussy. Remove the pussy, son."

Damn good advice here fear of taking a risk leaves many an opportunity missed. Note being humble doesn't equate to being a pussy :)

3)
"The worst thing you can be is a liar....Okay fine, yes, the worst thing you can be is a Nazi, but THEN, number two is liar. Nazi 1, Liar 2"

Glad the man straightened that out for me.

4)
"Here's a strawberry, sorry for farting near you...Hey! Either take the strawberry and stop bitching, or no strawberry, that's the deal."

What a lesson in negotiation!

I hope the guy running this Twitter sees the genius his dad is sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment