Friday, August 28, 2009

More Dead Rising 2

It looks like development on the much anticipated (at least by me) Dead Rising 2 is carrying on splendidly. To date it's the only game I've been looking forward to that hasn't pushed back it's release date until 2010, but that's most likely because it was originally slated for an early 2010 release anyway.

Thought I'd share a few pics today, first the art that will grace the cover of the box:

I kind of like what they did here with only showing Chuck Greene from the back, they've got a kind of "back to the wall" desperation thing going here. It also helps throw you into the game; being that it's a third person perspective and all your gameplay is going to be from this view you may as well get used to it now.

Then we've got this one, which in of itself is nothing groundbreaking, however it does have one key point that hits the mark home for me on quite a personal level, see if you can spot it before I clue you in:




Did you pick up on it? I bet you did, as a matter of fact I know you did. That's right, check out the rack on that zombie chick just past Chuck's left shoulder. Yup, looking forward to a lot of that view:


God I love video games!

No comments:

Post a Comment