Friday, August 21, 2009

Enough about WoW

Since I've gotten involved with WoW I've noticed that our posts here at Geeky Blithering have gone from the occasional post by Darcy to a pretty much dedicated blog by both of us about the venerable World of Warcraft. At this rate we'll have to change our name to Geeky Blithering on WoW or even WoW Blithering! Well, enough is enough I say, and not just about WoW, today I'm doing a blog about all the other things going on in my life this summer.

....

.....

.......

Well, lately my wife has been complaining I don't spend time with her, funny I never heard that before the end of June, probably some kind of unmentionable feminine issue, hope she feels better.

Um, my yard is kind of messy, it's almost as if the lawn hasn't been cut much since the end of June, probably the crumby weather this year.

What else? My garden was doing good for while, but man the weeds seem to have gotten out of control since the end of June, damned weather again I guess.

Oh ya, my boy is starting school again in another week or so, not sure which grade, he hasn't been around much this summer for me to ask. At least I haven't noticed him since, oh, I don't know, the end of June I guess. Wonder if the weather got to him too?

Oh, I know, books! Haven't had much time for reading lately, with work and such, but I started reading Moby Dick while fighting to get the last WoW patch in, although I haven't gotten back to finish it yet. Oh well, the story's focused on an all consuming, life altering obsession, I guess I just can't relate to the story in any way. I'll find something else to read, maybe in a few weeks when I'm not so busy.

Been having trouble sleeping, just not getting to bed as early as I should, and I've noticed a recent increase in my Cheeto consumption. Since both of these started around the end of June I would say it's a combination of the long days and lousy weather.

..........

............

...............


I guess that's about it, pretty much life as normal for this summer, I mean other than having started playing World of Warcraft sometime around the end of June, but I'm going to stop right there as I promised I wasn't going to talk about anything involving WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment