Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movie Review: Jonah Hex

As per my previous interest in this movie from a previous blog I got a chance to sit down and watch it this last weekend. How was it you ask? Well this was my basic reaction:

Wow, just...... oh my god........ I mean, wow........ did I actually pay money to watch that? Is it possible for a movie to be that bad, or did I just chemically react to cheap movie theater seating upholstery?

I don't like leaving movies, but if my buddy Darcy had said he wanted to leave at any point I would have said, let's go dude!

I'll sum the entire thing up with one statement: Other than one scene with two Gatling Guns mounted on a horse, Megan Fox was absolutely, hands down, without a question of a doubt, the best thing about this movie.

Take what you will from that, but for me, that's not a glowing recommendation.

I would not ever recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment