Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Conan's Mom


I've been busy lately getting ready for a move, packing my office has been as much work as I expected, and maybe even a little more. The plus side though is I'm getting a chance to watch some movies I just haven't gotten around to.

A few months ago I downloaded a Special Edition of Conan the Barbarian, a mediocre show at best, but it does have a few appealing moments that keep me coming back.

Over the last 30 years I have watched this movie numerous times but this last weekend is the first time I've noticed how hot Conan's mom was. Seriously, this was a truly epic MILF and if you've never noticed her either I'd suggest watching the movie again for yourself.

If nothing else it's worth it to see Arnie when everyone admitted he couldn't act (as opposed to the next 20 years when he still couldn't act, but nobody was willing to say it in public).

No comments:

Post a Comment