Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Great to be Canadian

So, what I wanted to do here was give you a review of this great new show I just found, Gorgeousness Tiny Chicken Machine Show, the only problem is, it's only new to me because I live in Canada and thus have never allowed exposure; try and watch the shows on Youtube and you get a nice little Geo-locked message, just like this one.

Now this isn't really a problem with not being able to see the shows, they can be found in a number of places once other kind souls have re-upped them, as a matter of fact, here's one of my favorites (You have to check this out yourself, words cannot describe it):


The problem is just not being exposed to this stuff in the first place due to living in Canada. What is it about being north of the 49th parallel that won't let me see a ridiculous parody of a Japanese talk show?

The lady who created this also gave us such gems as The Retarded Policeman, 2 Hot Girls in the Shower, and the ever popular The Guild. Check out her site here, seriously, I think she has some real talent, and although not all of it is blocked to Canada, any of it is too much.

All I can say is it's time for a change, there's no need to block entertainment in Canada

1 comment:

  1. Man I just got geo-blocked when I tried the check out the web series, Death Angel. It's up for a streamy award and I can't even see it .. blah

    ReplyDelete