Monday, December 13, 2010

Movies to Watch in 2011

I ran across this list this morning and thought I'd share it. Can't say as I'm looking forward to all of them, but there is some seriously cool looking movies in this list:


I have to say The Thing appeals to me a lot simply because of the reported lack of CGI in it; I don't mind CGI and it's come a long way since it was first used in the 90's, but there is something to be said for the handcrafted art of a monster built by human hands, I really miss the good old stop action effects sometimes.

Top of my list? Tough call, with both Thor and Captain America coming out, not to mention Cowboys and Aliens. For that matter, I'm also looking forward to the new Transformers movie, I honestly don't know why people have a problem with Michael Bay, that dude knows how to blow shit up! (The total lack of Megan Fox should increase the experience of this movie as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment